Monday, January 26, 2009

Hi Everyone!!




This is my first post for this new blog!!

Why this blog is created??
Easy... Coz I want to share Shaklee with you!!

Why Shaklee??

Firstly Shaklee is a Big and an Establish Company... So its Securelah!!

Shaklee has been here since the 1915 and has a proven success record since 1956.. Shaklee has been with us more than 50 over years you know!!

Shaklee has GREAT PRODUCTS!! ranging from health care, food supplements to your daily needs

Shaklee has a great, easy and Achievable Business Plan.. And the most important thing is that the Shaklee Business Plan Works!!!... so ASK ME HOW TO DO IT!!

At Shaklee Dynamic Family we offer a great team that can work with you for you to achieve greatness in your LIFE!!

Shaklee also offer the 3 C's...

3 C's??
1st C = Cash

Picture Source

2nd C = Car

Image Source

3rd C = Convention (Means Holiday)

Picture Source




So if you want to join me and build a business.. you are able to contact me via my mail at (gr8sellerz@gmail.com) or just call me via my cell at +60166260045.. We can meet up and we can chit chat on the Shaklee Business!!

P/S - Many Thanks to alimdtaib@gmail.com for share/providing the powerpoint slides

No comments:

Post a Comment